Monday, 18 November 2013

Love and light...



I'm a photographer. My usual subjects are historical living historians and I had never ventured into the wedding sector - it seemed too commercial and I was too busy. But when my friends were getting married and they wanted a cozy, low key wedding, I decided this would be my first.

Working in the "Off beat" wedding industry previously (I edited Unique Bride Magazine), I knew I wouldn't want to capture the day with typically posed shots, and I wanted to make myself "unseen" with the lens. These images are the result: low key, personal, natural and simple.

Please do let me know what you think in the comments and do get in touch if you're looking for something similar for your own wedding. I'm Cheshire based.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...