Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Timeless T-bars...

Shoes are a statement. They reflect your personality with every step and what you wear on your feet is noticed by all those you meet! So, if you want your shoes to speak class, style and beauty... then you need to chose your shoes with great a deal of thought and don't make quick, impulse purchases. Invest in well-made shoes that will last; if you care for your footwear, they will care for your feet.

These are my favourite autumnal shoes which I wear as often as possible while the weather permits! I know what I'll be adding to my Christmas list. Why not ask Father Christmas to treat your tootsies too!

Simple vintage classics by Agnes and Norman. Meet Mable...










Mabel by Agnes and Norman









3 comments:

  1. I have total shoe envy from this post! I really love your blog. I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out the info on my blog to find out more: aliceadoresapparel.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/the-liebster-award.html
    It’s a great way to network with other bloggers. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Your blog is so cute, wanna follow each other? I follow back, xoxo*

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really pretty x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...